Thursday, November 20, 2008

Giving Thanks - Day 20



20.) I am thankful for evenings like tonight when The Hubby gives sweet Emmy Lou her bath. I got to listen to them laugh and play and Emmy splash while I started a batch of cookies. Daddy is so good at making her laugh. He uses the bath soap to blow bubbles as big as her head and she screams with delight. And that LAUGH! Oh that laugh. There aren't words to describe it. I truly believe that if it could be bottled, it would be the means to achieve world peace. You can't hear it and not feel joyful and tender. Here's a video to prove it:

Oh, that LAUGH!

3 comments:

MomWifeTeacher said...

omg, that was so cute! what do you use to take those videos?

Katie said...

Our digital camera takes little videos too. We have gotten a lot of use out of that feature.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the head shake at the end. She is too funny!